Stakeholder engagement is fast becoming one of the most important tools used within the resource sector to mitigate risk, increase competitiveness and profitability, and stay ahead of the regulatory curve.
Given that stakeholder groups can directly impact a company’s reputation and operating efficiency, as well as the permitting process, it is imperative that companies initiate, keep track of, and act upon their communications with the various stakeholders who have the power to influence their success.
This e-book covers the following topics related to stakeholder engagement in mining:
- The growth of stakeholder engagement in the resource sector
- Shareholders demanding accountability
- The business value of stakeholder engagement in mining
- Three factors driving engagement
- How to make stakeholder engagement a priority