NOTE: As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies and the most effective way to do this is to do so in your browser, by consulting the Help section or reviewing the About Cookies website, which offers guidance for modern browsers.
If you not wish to accept cookies in respect of your use of this Site, you should stop using the Site, or turn off your cookies (see paragraph 4), but this may affect the functionality of the Site.
1. WHAT THIS COOKIES POLICY COVERS
This Cookies Policy sets out:
- what a cookie is (paragraph 2);
- an overview of the cookies we use (paragraph 3);
- what you can do if you do not agree to the use of the cookies (paragraph 4);
- further information about cookies in general (paragraph 5); and
- Who to contact in you have any questions (paragraph 6).
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
After you enter the Site, the Site will make use of “cookies”. Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your internet enabled devices e.g. your computer, smartphone or tablet – like a memory for a web page. This Cookies Policy provides you with information about the cookies we use and why.
3. COOKIES USED ON THE SITE
Some of these are session cookies which are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a browser session. These are deleted at the end of your browsing session. Others are persistent cookies which remain on your device for the period of time specified in the cookie. These cookies help us identify you as a unique user (by storing a randomly generated number).
Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Site and helps to support security and basic functionality of the Site. These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of our Site, so if you block these cookies we cannot guarantee your use or the security of our Site during your visit.
Functional cookies are used to provide you the best user experience. These cookies could also recognise if a Site user has already signed up for our newsletter/requested information about a service or if the user is seeing a certain page for the first time.
Performance cookies help us to understand the behaviour of our visitors and the usage of the Site. This allows us to continuously improve the Site to provide you the best user experience.
- By way of example, we use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of visitor habits and visitor volumes, and to help improve the overall experience on our Site. Google Analytics is a third-party web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which uses “performance cookies” and “targeting cookies” to analyse how you use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, this website uses Google Analytics with the expansion ‘_anonymizeIp()’ which means that Google will truncate/anonymise the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union.
Google Analytics stored by Google for 1 day to 2 years, depending on the cookies – We use Google Analytics to help analyse which pages on our website visitors viewed. When you visit our website, your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. For further information on how Google uses your data, please refer to https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt-out, please click: here
For an up-to-date list of 3rd party cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As these may change from time to time:
If you do not accept the use of these cookies, we cannot guarantee how our Site will perform for you.
4. CONTROL YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
We may store a cookie on your computer or device to remember this for next time. You can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. If you wish to withdraw your agreement at any time, you will need to delete our cookies using your internet browser settings. You should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them “trusted websites” in your internet browser. The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- GoogleChrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Adobe (flash cookies): https://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html
The above instructions on browser settings are relevant when you use or access our website www.sustainet.com.
5. OTHER INFORMATION
The following link contains further information about cookies:http://www.aboutcookies.org.
As we may change 3rd party suppliers and this Cookies Policy from time to time, please check our Site periodically to be informed of any changes.
6. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about the cookies used on our website, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Last Updated: 14 May 2018