Stakeholder relations interactions and commitments information management
This highly visual 45-minute webinar presents proven best practices, practical tips and industry benchmarking to guide engagement and consultation professionals towards an efficient and adequate information management strategy. Participants will gain an understanding of industry standards as it pertains to tracking and reporting on information related to stakeholder engagement activities.
- Align internal processes to information management requirements (internal and external) for consistency, measurement and continuity purposes;
- Stakeholder individual and group profile and contact management;
- Stakeholder engagement interactions management (including how to effectively manage email);
- Interest and issues management;
- Commitments management;
- Reporting for internal KPI measurement and decision making purposes.
This session is designed for:
- Stakeholder relations leaders & staff;
- Outreach and engagement personnel.
- Available: On-demand
- Fee: no charge